Ogun State Public and Private Primary and Secondary Schools
The Ogun State Government has announced Monday 13th September, 2021 the official resumption date for the commencement of first term academic activities for 2021/2022 academic session.
According to the Ogun State School Calendar for 2021/2022 Academic Year, first term commences on Monday 13th September, 2021.
With the emergence of the third wave of COVID-19 parent/guardians, teachers, schools administrators and other stakeholders must ensure full compliance with all COVID-19 protocols/guidelines as released by NCDC and Government. This include, among others:
* Wearing of facemask by all learners, teachers and other non-teaching staff at all time;
* Use of infrared thermometer for temperature check;
* Use of hand washing facilities with soap and water;
* Use of hand sanitizer;
* Social and physical distancing should be maintained while large gathering such as assembly should be discouraged; And
* Isolation room, health clinic/bay already created in schools should be functional and regularly maintained.
All stakeholders are to ensure strict compliance.
Prof. Abayomi A. Arigbabu, FMAN
Hon. State Commissioner for Education, Science And Technology.